24 Nov 2016
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2016-2017
The Cellar Door and Restaurant at Mt Difficulty Wines will be closed on the following dates:
- Tuesday 6th December 2016
- Christmas eve, Saturday December 24th 2016
- Christmas day, Sunday December 25th 2016
- Boxing day, Monday December 26th 2016
- New Year's day, Sunday January 1st 2017
Outside of these dates the Cellar Door and Restaurant are open seven days a week. Our summer hours come into effect at Christmas, and are as follows:
- Wine tastings daily from 10.30am to 5.30pm
- A la carte lunch served daily from 12 noon to 3.30pm
- Platters available until 4.30pm
There is no dining surcharge on any public holiday we are open.
Lunch bookings are essential – email email@example.com or phone 03 445 3445 ext 1 to avoid disappointment. Large groups visiting for wine tasting should also book ahead to arrange a time outside of our lunch service hours.
DISPATCH OF WINE PURCHASES
Last dates for pre-Christmas courier orders are as follows:
- North Island – 9am Thursday 15th December 2016
- South Island – 9am Monday 19th December 2016
- Local - 9am Tuesday 20th December 2016
Please note that Rural Delivery addresses may require an extra day or two.
Our dispatch office will be closed from midday 23rd December until Monday 9th January.
During the summer we will dispatch orders on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. This will keep delivery times as short as possible while the weather is hot (we hope!). If you have a special request please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or make a note on your order when you check-out at our website shop.